configuration copy issue

Andrew Kerber andrew.kerber at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 03:56:47 IST 2010

Ok.  I copied over my mailscanner configuration, all the directories from my
old server.  I can now send and receive as long as I am on my internal
network.  However, I cannot receive emails from any external network.  I can
telnet to the smtp port, and it appears to be correct, but I am not
receiving any external emails,  This is the output when connecting via smtp
from an external ip.  I dont see any problems, but no connection information
even shows up in maillog:

220 dbakerber.net ESMTP Sendmail 8.13.8/8.13.8; Sun, 26 Sep 2010 21:55:34
-0500
500 5.5.1 Command unrecognized: {{}"
EHLO test
250-dbakerber.net Hello [10.12.1.1], pleased to meet you
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-PIPELINING
250-8BITMIME
250-SIZE