Spam-Virus scoring not working any more for me
micoots at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 03:28:27 IST 2010
--- On Wed, 22/9/10, Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:
> From: Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org>
> Subject: Re: Spam-Virus scoring not working any more for me
> To: "MailScanner discussion" <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
> Received: Wednesday, 22 September, 2010, 4:09 AM
> On 21/09/10 09:24, Michael Mansour
> > The only difference I see between the:
> > Spam-Virus Header
> > entry and the:
> > header MS_FOUND_SPAMVIRUS
> > entry is the ":" at the end of the "Spam-Virus Header"
> in MailScanner.conf
> > But again, I know this worked fine for months, a
> couple of months ago.
> Please considere that the factthat it did work in the past
> was in effect
> a bug and the curent situation is the correct one.
> The first obvious step is to get rid of the : in your conf
Admittedly I didn't consider that :)
I have changed the setting to remove the ":" and will see how this goes.
More information about the MailScanner