clamd and tnef error?

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Tue Sep 14 16:10:09 IST 2010

Unfortunately, we're not in control of the outside world, as much as
we'd like to be.

Phil

--
Phil Randal | Networks Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's
email: prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of
the individual and not necessarily those of Herefordshire Council.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the addressee. This communication may contain material
protected by law from being passed on. If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of it.