The Exchange takeover, stealth Mailscanner, SPF, and other thoughts. Subj was: Re: help me

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at trunknetworks.com
Mon Oct 25 18:47:04 IST 2010

On 20 Oct 2010, at 09:10, Nigel Kendrick wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for all the thoughts and comments. Happy to say
> my new
> job is lined up and I start as IT Manager on 1st Nov. I'll re-
> subscribe to
> this list from my new email address and keep lurking at least
>
> Steve: Thanks for the comments. I live 'just down the road' at
> Walberton but
> my new job is as a salaried IT Manager (in Lewes, so a bit of a
> drive!) so
> not much room for any additional work.

Good luck with the new role. Keep your eyes out for Bills in Cliffe
High Street (They have a fruit and veg shop out front). They do the
best breakfast in the Town!

I love Lewes (Used to work there when I was employed 2 years ago and
have my own customers in the area now), the smell of the Harvey's
brewing is quite compelling!

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
Our email policy can be found at www.trunknetworks.com/policy

Trunk Networks Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: SC351063
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ