Password Protected Archives

Derek Buttineau derek at csolve.net
Fri Oct 22 12:42:03 IST 2010

I used to be attached to Virus Scanning = yes/no for this particular reason, if you weren't scanning for viruses, it didn't really matter if there was a password protected archive or not.

With this latest updated, even if Virus Scanning = no it'll still stop password protected zips if Allow Password-Protected Archives = no.

I can work around that with a rule set, but it's definitely been changed.

Derek