The Exchange takeover, stealth Mailscanner, SPF, and other thoughts. Subj was: Re: help me

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 09:10:10 IST 2010

Thanks to everyone for all the thoughts and comments. Happy to say my new
job is lined up and I start as IT Manager on 1st Nov. I'll re-subscribe to
this list from my new email address and keep lurking at least.

Steve: Thanks for the comments. I live 'just down the road' at Walberton but
my new job is as a salaried IT Manager (in Lewes, so a bit of a drive!) so
not much room for any additional work.

I'll unsubscribe from here sometime next week but all the best to everyone
for now.

Nigel Kendrick