Getting Past SpamAssassin

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:41:39 IST 2010

HI

try putting in the additional headers for spamassassin in the mails, then
you'll know what spamassassin actually said about the email as as far as
MailScanner was concerned. Make the following changes to the settings in
MailScanner.conf:

Spam Score Number Format = %5.2f

Detailed Spam Report = yes

Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes

Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes

Spam Score Number Format = %5.2f

Also the "X-Spam-Status:No" headers isn't anything do with MailScanner
unless you're trusting this header which is perhaps a bad thing.

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK