Mail Fail to deliver after ClamAV definition Update today

Terence Chan terence.km.chan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:23:12 GMT 2010

Hi I just confirmed that the error message

"Monitors For ClamAV Updates" patterns exist!

shows up way before the MailScanner is giving us problem. so this is not
related to the problem I am facing today.

Please help me to troubleshoot this issue. I am sure this happens after
clamav freshclam and restart the MailScanner.

Thanks a lot.