Make links non-clickable and rename attachments?

derek.winkler at algorithmics.com derek.winkler at algorithmics.com
Fri Nov 12 19:03:43 GMT 2010

rename to .$2.$1 \.([a-z][a-z0-9]{2,3})\.([a-z0-9]{3})$

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.