MailScanner performance issues

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 08:39:29 GMT 2010

you can do in MS and SA running it on on the commandling to see if you can
replicate the speed issues. (the debug lines in the startup).

I'd also check if anythings the URIRBL's, Razor and Pyzor in SA make sure
they are still running OK.(could be if you're running the URIRBL tests then
spamhaus have greylisted you if you've turned them off or running the paid
for feed).

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK