Seemingly cached PBL scores

Laskie, Norman NWL002 at shsu.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:26:23 GMT 2010

We are running into an issue on one of our edge boxes where I have RCVD_IN_PBL scored at 5, but it is still being scored at 10 which hasn't been configured in a month or so.  I have checked all files I think of that may be scoring this at 10 with no luck (grep -R PBL /etc/MailScanner, /etc/mail/spamassassin and the local.cf file.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Norman

/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
header RCVD_IN_PBL eval:check_rbl('pbl', 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.pbl.dq.spamhaus.net.')
score  RCVD_IN_PBL 5