Negative SA score reported in subject line

Brendan Pirie bpirie at rma.edu
Wed May 26 20:22:40 IST 2010

Martin,

I haven't tested with the settings you're using.  In particular I do not
include the spam score in the subject.  However, if either:

Spam Lists To Be Spam = 1
Spam Lists To Reach High Score = 2

are matched, the message will be marked as spam regardless of
spamassassin score, which could in fact be negative.  This could explain
the behavior you're seeing, though I have not tested it.

Brendan