New spam has bayesian=0

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:56:37 IST 2010

      I have been receiving some new spam in Spanish and Russian. At
first I just copied them to my spam folder as I run sa-learn --spam on
it every night. But the spam continues to come and it still does not
seem to register in the Bayesian filter. What would cause that?

On a somewhat related note, for now I was hoping to block it by
telling mailscanner I only want to take emails in English. So, I went
to spam.assassin.prefs.conf and had

loadplugin     Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat
ok_languages = en
ok_locales = en

And restarted mailscanner. It did not seem to help. Am I missing anything?