docx problems

Brett Moss bamcomp at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 17:30:57 IST 2010

Hello,
This appears to be a new problem for me.
I am seeing emails with .docx files attached tagged as a bad filename with this message.

Quarantine: /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20100517/o4HG7hpC008615
    Report: MailScanner: No programs allowed (font10.odttf)
    Report: MailScanner: No programs allowed (font10.odttf)

I tried to add a line to the archives.filename.rules.conf to allow the .odttf, but that did not seem to work.

I did not find anything with google for "mailscanner and odttf", but I can't imagine this is new.

The .odttf files live a few dirs down
file.docx-->word-->fonts-->fontx.odttf

Thank you,
Brett