regarding training of ham and spam to spamassassin

Naz Snidanko nsnidanko at harperpowerproducts.com
Tue May 11 13:47:14 IST 2010

Hi Arun,

Spamassassin starts using bayes database after you "feed" it over 200
Spam and 200 Ham emails.

To check if bayes are working please run the following command:

spamassassin -lint -D

And look for the following that will say something along these lines:

 [11363] dbg: bayes: not available for scanning, only 105 ham(s) in
bayes DB < 200

Regards,

Naz Snidanko

Desktop & Network Support

Harper Power Products Inc.

(p) 416 201- 7506

nsnidanko at harperpowerproducts.com

Please note:

For any IT Support requests we kindly ask that you contact us by
emailing us at itsupport at harperpowerproducts.com.  This allows for any
of our available IT Support members to serve you and allows for better
tracking of IT Support requests.  Should you not have the ability to
email please call IT Support at 416-201-7585 or locally at extension
585.  We do receive a high volume of requests so we ask for your
patience.  We thank you for your co-operation.

Regards,

IT Dept.