watermark and spam

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon May 10 05:13:30 IST 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 01:25 +0200, Mikael Syska wrote:

> Does the average user even check that mail could be miss tagged, our
> average users don't.

We have many that do, mostly corporate clients that inquire about it,
but if it happens to corporate clients enough to concern them, the
affect must be global and those home users must be  bothered as well.
I modified our internal blurb to advise people on it long time ago, but
thats not fixing the root cause, its only working around it, something
im not fond of in any situation.