Old age hits again - can't remember or find how to test a user...

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Thu Mar 25 17:24:52 GMT 2010

Clarification:

I'm trying to determine if MS deems a sending email address as
whitelisted. There was a way to enter a set of parameters which you
wanted to test from the command line, and the result would be what value
MS would return for those parameters.

Anyone remember this?

Man, that first post was about as clear as mud. Sorry.

steve