AUTO: Andrew Chester is out of the office. (returning 2010/03/24)

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at trunknetworks.com
Wed Mar 24 09:28:26 GMT 2010

On 24 Mar 2010, at 08:52, Glenn Steen wrote:

> On 23 March 2010 17:01, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
>> OOPS... You violated his iron-clad disclaimer by reading the
>> message. The
>> internet police will be knocking soon at your door...
>>

> Not only Alex door... You seem to have read it too...:-):-)
> I, on the other hand, will be fine ... since I usse my ESP powers to
> divine the content...:-D

Thing is I tried to call to tell him but he wasn't in...

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
Our email policy can be found at www.trunknetworks.com/policy

Trunk Networks Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: SC351063
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ