ScamNailer "add addresses of your own" questions

Robert Lopez rlopezcnm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:53:32 GMT 2010

Trying this subject from the past again...

Pre-renaming to ScamNailer we had phishing.bad.sites.conf (and
phishing.safe.sites.conf) where it was possible to force local
additions.
Then with early ScamNailer there was anti-phishing.addresses for local_extras.
ScamNailer-2.09 seems to have no provision for local extras at all
(bad or safe).
So, what is supposed to be done with the phishing.addresses we find locally?
Is there an address to send them to in order they be added to the cron
loaded updates or do I have to try to jam them into
phishing.emails.list each time it is created?
--
Robert Lopez
Unix Systems Administrator