10 years of MailScanner

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Mar 16 12:52:36 GMT 2010

Back on December 13, 2002, I had problems with signing on to the mailing
list. Mr. Field, as I called him then, very graciously helped me get
through that little problem.

He has since helped with many other problems I had encountered or
created myself, patiently putting up with my mistakes and assisting each
time.

I've learned loads about sendmail and the email system in general from
the tools he has provided. The fact that I've used this tool almost
exclusively for my email protector since before the date mentioned
earlier speaks volumes for how I feel about MailScanner. It's a heck of
a tool.

Julian, just another little thank you and to MS, happy birthday!

Steve Campbell