No warnings for one user

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Sun Mar 14 21:08:05 GMT 2010

I have a user that doesn't want the MailScanner warnings to appear in
his e-mail, because he sometimes wants to forward them and he thinks
they are ugly. As I have other users that need to pass specific filename
and filetype matches, I know how to setup the multiple rule files to
establish this on a per-domain basis, although in this case I might not
need multiple files.

So two questions:

First, should I use "Find Phishing Fraud = No" or "Highlight Phishing
Fraud = No"? Mostly the question here is whether or not turning off
"Find Phishing" also turns off the numeric and stricter tests.

Second, what would the rule syntax be? Would this do it?
     To    sillyuser    allow

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For photography, web design, hosting, and maintenance,
visit Van's home page: http://www.domainvanhorn.com/van/