10 years of MailScanner

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Mar 12 21:02:36 GMT 2010

on 3-12-2010 3:53 AM Julian Field spake the following:
> MailScanner is just about to reach its 10th anniversary.
>
> Yes, believe it or not, I took on this crazy idea 10 years ago! How time
> flies.
>
> We are planning a big news release and celebration here at work to
> commemorate this.
>
> What I need from you guys are some comments and "sound bites" saying
> what you think of MailScanner, what  you like about it, why you use it.
> I'm looking for a real variety of comments from all over the world, East
> and West, big sites and small, so if you've got something to say then I
> want to hear it!
>
> So get commenting folks!
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Jules

Happy Anniversary! Here are some sound bytes!!!

MailScanner... The best thing since sliced bread!!

MailScanner... Just like deodorant, you wish EVERYONE was using it!

MailScanner... Keeping sysadmins hair intact for a decade!

MailScanner... If only my car was this reliable!