signature issue

Mark McIntosh mmcintosh at infowall.com
Thu Mar 11 15:41:56 GMT 2010

Hello All,

I am just wondering if it is possible to get rid of the repeating
signatures. As I email back and forth these keep getting added on. I
thought there was a setting in the new version that was capable of
stopping this behavior.

relevant items from MailScanner.conf

Allow Multiple HTML Signatures = no
Dont Sign HTML If Headers Exist = # In-Reply-To: References:

MailScanner 4.79
Centos 5.4
Mail Watch 1.4
Clamav 9.3