ANNOUNCE: BarricadeMX plus has been released

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 10:13:38 GMT 2010

We are very pleased to announce that BarricadeMX plus, the replacement
for our DefenderMX with BarricadeMX products, is now available for
single or multiple clustered gateways.

BarricadeMX plus is our commercial software that integrates BarricadeMX,
MailWatch, MailScanner, SpamAssassin, ClamAV and all related
applications with a Postgres configuration database.  It also provides a
web interface for site administrators, domain administrators and end
user logins.

Since all Fort Systems Ltd products are now distributed in RPM format,
installation and maintenance are quick, easy and trouble free.

A set of instructional videos which demonstrate the features of
BarricadeMX plus may be found at

     http://www.fsl.com/index.php/barricademx/barricademx-plus/support

Additional information on BarricadeMX plus and other MailScanner based
products is available on our web site. For quotations, support,
customization of MailScanner or additional information please contact us
directly at info at fsl.com.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com
202 595-7760 ext: 601
www.fsl.com
The most accurate and cost effective anti-spam solutions available

believed to be clean.