eset av doesn't appear in log and notices

Jonas jonas at vrt.dk
Wed Mar 10 09:05:55 GMT 2010

I can onyl help by stating im running allmost identical setup

Debian lenny and 4.78.9

My eset is from a .deb with version 3.0.15 and name "Eset security for
linux server"

My mailscanner.conf looks like:

Virus Scanners = clamd esets f-secure

Debug looks like:

Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Clamd::INFECTED:: Eicar-Test-Signature :: ./1/eicar.com
Virus Scanning: Clamd found 1 infections
name="./1/eicar.com", threat="Eicar test file", action="", info=""
Virus Scanning: esets found 1 infections
Virus Scanning: F-Secure found virus EICAR_Test_File
./1/eicar.com: Infected: EICAR_Test_File [FSE]
Virus Scanning: F-Secure found virus EICAR-Test-File
./1/eicar.com: Infected: EICAR-Test-File [AVP]
Virus Scanning: F-Secure found 1 infections
Infected message 1 came from 10.1.1.1
Virus Scanning: Found 3 viruses

Im not sure what cuodl be wrong in ur case unfortunately...

Best regards

Jonas A. Larsen

MailScanner