Spamscore rule for between numbers

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 23:06:51 GMT 2010

Hi,

I'm looking at writing a spamassassin.rule.actions rule to say:

"if the score is between 10 and 20 do ... "

Looking at the instructions:

# You can also trigger actions on the spam score of the message. You can
# compare the spam score with a number and cause this to trigger an action.
# For example, instead of a SA_RULENAME you can specify
# SpamScore>number or SpamScore>=number or SpamScore==number or
# SpamScore<number or SpamScore<=number
# where "number" is the threshold value you are comparing it against.
# So you could have a rule/action pair that looks like
#                  SpamScore>25=>delete

I'm not sure I can actually do this, since I want something like:

To: *@* SpamScore<20 and SpamScore>10=>store, forward ...

Any ideas on how I can write a rule to say between 10 and 20 ?

Thanks.

Michael.