Broken Perl modules, apache wont start now

Johnny Stork lists at openenterprise.ca
Fri Mar 5 17:05:22 GMT 2010

I know this is an issue with the fsl-beta and their repo, but I am at a
critical state now since the hosting running mailscanner is also a web
hosting server and I have many sites down now due to a perl problem
following an upgrade of mailscanner using the fsl-beta repo. If anyone
can help or make any suggestions which might be able to get apache back
up I would be greatful.

After this upgrade, apache fails to start now? This is a system running
virtualmin as well and from the looks of the bug report below, something
to do with missmatched perl repos.

https://www.virtualmin.com/node/12313

Nobody ever responded to my earlier questions and issues with the fsl
repo so I am hoping I will have more luck this time. I have a bunch of
hosts down now so this is very critical and will have to wipe the fsl
beta and perl clean to try and get my system up again.

Unfortunately this is where I did not get any help or responses, how to
remove the fsl rep and all perl changes and revert back to the standard
setup

The error in /var/log/http/error_log is...

/usr/sbin/httpd: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Apache2/ServerUtil/ServerUtil.so:
undefined symbol: ap_get_server_banner

Bug report on error: