MailScanner no longer logging spamassassin score in header for clean messages

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Thu Mar 4 18:19:36 GMT 2010

Just upgraded to latest beta version 4.80.1-1

Headers used to look like this before upgrade

	SpamAssassin (not cached, score=-0.411, required 5, BAYES_00 -2.60,
	FH_DATE_PAST_20XX 3.19, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW -1.00)

now they look like this

	SpamAssassin (not cached, score=0, required 5, autolearn=not spam)

Did not change my MailScanner.config and the settings that should apply are
shown below from my config. I also have 2 machines upgraded and both are
doing the same thing so I know it is not specific to the machine.

Here is my MailScanner.conf settings applicable.

# Do you want the full spam report, or just a simple "spam / not spam"
report?
Detailed Spam Report = yes

# Do you want to include the numerical scores in the detailed SpamAssassin
# report, or just list the names of the scores
Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes

# Do you want to always include the Spam Report in the SpamCheck
# header, even if the message wasn't spam?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes