Strange situation when trying to use rules

Luis Marcelo Achite lmachite at dir.iai.int
Mon Mar 1 19:17:34 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have set to use scan.messages.rules files in MailScanner.conf, but
when I try to restart mailscanner I get the following error message:

"...
Starting MailScanner...

Cannot open ruleset file /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/scan.messages.rules,
No such file or directory at /opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner/Config.pm
line 2551
"

scan_m_rules is located under /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules, the file is
chmod 0755 and I dont understand why it is saying that the file can not
be located. Config.pm is looking for that file in line 2551.

Do you know why is this happening?

Thanks for any information.

Regards.

Marcelo

PS: I want to exclude a email from being scanned by Mailscanner and it
belongs to a list (Mailman) and I dont want to receive warnings about
spam on this address

believed to be clean.