MailScanner ANNOUNCE: Dropoff

Mogens Melander mogens at fumlersoft.dk
Fri Jun 18 09:12:02 IST 2010

Jules

I would love to see a 32-bit version at some point. But don't want
to take you away from more important stuff (like MailScanner).

Of the 7 servers i run myself, the latest is 7+ years old. They
would not be able to run 64-bit anything. Another thing. The closest
server is about 7000 miles away.

These servers are adequate for their tasks, and don't generate that
much income. Rack servers aren't that cheap in DK :)

--
Later

Mogens Melander

believed to be clean.