MailScanner ANNOUNCE: Dropoff

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jun 18 08:36:42 IST 2010

I can try building a 32-bit version for you, but you will probably be limited to 2 Gbyte uploads. If that's not a problem for you, then I can do that. I probably won't have time to do it today as I've got a load of other things on right now, but if you're lucky I *might* do it this weekend.

Out of Interest, why are you not moving to 64-bit? Modern CPUs have been able to run 64-bit for quite a long time now. What's the advantage?
--
Jules
Sent from my iPad over 3G :-)

believed to be clean.