Sender check and smf-sav

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Wed Jun 16 21:19:10 IST 2010

I'm sure there is.
Can you be more specific? You should add as much detail of what you did, what you expected, and what you got in order for someone to help.

Also - this is something you might want to check with the smf-sav list.

MailScanner has an option that tags outgoing e-mails so that replies and DSN's can't be forged.