MailScanner ANNOUNCE: Dropoff bug

Jules Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 16 18:27:21 IST 2010

Yes, I have seen this too. It appears to be intentional. Note that you
can get a free server SSL cert from startssl.com.

Please can you move all Dropoff-related mail to Jules at ZendTo.com where I
will deal with it personally.
I have now renamed Dropoff to be called "ZendTo" (many thanks to Steve
Swaney at FSL for that one!), and it is now based at www.ZendTo.com.

Jules.

On 16/06/2010 16:30, Naz Snidanko wrote:

> Hi Jules,
>
> This exactly what I was looking for to “unload” our mail servers from
> attachments, especially with our aging infrastructure (Exchange 2000
> Standard 16GB limit).
>
> In preferences.php no matter what do I put for demandHTTPS => false or
> 0 it always forces https on index page, when I hit it forwards me to
> https.
>
> Please advice,
>
> *Naz Snidanko*
>
> *Desktop & Network Support*