How to edit filetypes rules file with these specific filetypes

Peter Ong peter.ong at hypermediasystems.com
Tue Jun 15 22:30:50 IST 2010

Not quite. It appears that if I put something in the third field, the second field is a prerequisite. We discovered this from my last problem.

I did it anyway as I had thought, and it appears to be working. So, remove the second field when you have the third at your own risk. :-) Mine is working as suggested.

Thanks.