RBL's

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 17:34:05 IST 2010

Thanks for all the comments, I'm not using Sorbs any longer.

I'm on Barracuda, CBL (sorbs replacement) and Spamcop. They stop just as much (800k each per day) and they don't seem to be blocking everyone. I've had so many emails this week about Sorbs, I've just had enough of them.!!

Have a good weekend all!