RBL's

Landon Stewart lstewart at superb.net
Thu Jun 10 10:24:49 IST 2010

hate
SORBS

We use spamhaus among others. They have to have both a responsive and
responsible listing  AND delisting policy to be worthwhile or you get
more problems than solutions in the end. Customers who can't get mail
because we you use some rogue RBL is not going to fly but you have to
block spam as best you can.

--
Landon Stewart <LStewart at SUPERB.NET>
SuperbHosting.Net by Superb Internet Corp.