OT: "Broken" emails

hvdkooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Fri Jun 4 11:55:17 IST 2010

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 22:04:07 +0200, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Someone or something is inserting a blank line in the headers, likely.
> He you look at the total text of it all... Is there a discernible
> pattern? Should be possible to see exactly what/where, so to speak.

I recall having seen something like this when the sender is not correctly
using the CRLF combination as required in the RFC.

With only CR or LF the message gets corrected later without a problem. But
if you use LF/CR instead of CRLF you end up with CRLF/CRLF as corrected
seperator and then you are up a creek.

Hugo.

--
hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/