Maximum addresses in To:

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:20:02 IST 2010

Martins advice, to use "recipient splitting", is absolutely what you
want... Two reasons:
1. It will ensure that only mail to the actual recipients hit the
bypass... The rulesets will act on the first envelope recipient,
elsewise.
2. MailScanner will never see more than one recipient, thus making
your concern a moot point.
Neat and tidy;-)

Skickat från min mobila enhet

-- Glenn