MailScanner was attacked by a Denial Of Service attack

Vernon logs at comp-wiz.com
Wed Jan 27 21:24:29 GMT 2010

Can anyone please tell me how I can stop this? I have posted it to the lsit
before and I was told to make Max Children 3  and I have and yet I am still
get this. I'm not running a large email server (at best 100 users). I got
more memory as suggested but clients are really starting to get angry now.
Here I the message I'm getting.

MailScanner was attacked by a Denial Of Service attack, and has therefore
deleted this part of the message. Please contact your e-mail providers for
more information if you need it, giving them the whole of this report.
Attack in:
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/32069/o0RKmwPH002366/nmsg-32069-89.html

dangerous content by comp-wiz.com, and is
believed to be clean.