moving from ubuntu

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Jan 26 10:31:22 GMT 2010

Scott Silva wrote on Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:39:18 -0800:

> And just because you move to CentOS, you are not required to stick with
> sendmail. Postfix runs on CentOS too!

I was just about to ask "why sendmail, are you switching from qmail"? ;-)
postfix is default on CentOS and I would leave it this way.

Install all the necessary perl libraries and clamav from rpmforge, then
build your own SA rpm (just follow the instructions on the SA download
page), then install only the mailscanner*.rpm from the MailScanner
tarball. There's also a repo, but I don't know if it's up-to-date.

Kai