[({Spam?})] FH_DATE_PAST_20XX 3.38

dcurtis at sbschools.net dcurtis at sbschools.net
Tue Jan 12 14:51:27 GMT 2010

Ok, it is starting to make a little more sense but not sure why my
MailScanner.conf has /var/spool/postfix/.spamassassin instead of
/var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin ( I am going to assume that was a
default for mailscanner way back).

My question is what should the file name be in
/var/spool/MailScanner/spamassasin be called. I just changed the config
and created a symbolic link to /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
and it did not work. Can I assume it still needs to be called
user_prefs?

Thanks for all the help.