[({Spam?})] FH_DATE_PAST_20XX 3.38

dcurtis at sbschools.net dcurtis at sbschools.net
Tue Jan 12 13:48:10 GMT 2010

See current post, I now have the rules being obeyed. Obviously I could
increase my spam threshold to a higher number and this would have fixed
the issue, but I run all my mailscanners this low and have prevent many
spams due to the low score and for 5 years now had no issue with such a
low threshold.

I still have no idea why (with the same file ownership) that creating a
link to the spam.assassin.prefs.conf file as user_prefs in
/var/spool/postfix/.spamassassin/ folder works when the same link in
/etc/mail/spamassassin folder does not.