[({Spam?})] FH_DATE_PAST_20XX 3.38

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Jan 12 12:59:38 GMT 2010

<dcurtis at sbschools.net> wrote on Tue, 12 Jan 2010 07:23:30 -0500:

> Good point, and the one question that goes un answered as to what else
> might be causing the scores to not be obeyed. I have be administering
> several mailscanner installs over the past several years. I am not sure
> what advice I could have missed or no understood. I have tried every
> piece of advice given.

I believe that, but I think you are interpreting something on your system
or in this thread the wrong way and thus don't see the probably very
obvious problem. Not being able to set custom scores is a serious problem.
I just realize that you use a spam threshold of 3.75. This alone is
indicative for me that some things on your system must be misconfigured.
This threshold is the main reason why this single rule is creating trouble
for you. There's also no point in adding all of this information to your
outgoing mail, although the chance of sensitive information being revealed
that way is slim.
If you like me to have a look at your system you can drop me a PM. I will
charge a nominal fee for this on success as I think I shouldn't do others
work for free.

Kai