More taint mode problems (please help)

Garrod M. Alwood Garrod.Alwood at lorodoes.com
Wed Jan 6 17:03:41 GMT 2010

I was having the taint mode on Ubuntu linux and 4.79.1 fixed it. I know FreeBSD is completely different, but this did fix this issue for me. So yeah 4.79.1 might not fix the taint issue, but remember FreeBSD is unix not Linux and there is a slight difference, but enough to make a difference.

Garrod M. Alwood
Consultant
garrod.alwood at lorodoes.com<mailto:garrod.alwood at lorodoes.com>
904.738.4988