FH_DATE_PAST_20XX false positives

Derek Chee dchee at uci.edu
Mon Jan 4 23:05:26 GMT 2010

"MailScanner --debug-sa" will tell you what SpamAssassin is up to.  You can also run --debug with spamassassin command-line tool, but to be really sure what MailScanner is doing, use the MailScanner command.  I just found out that I had messed up my MailScanner config and it was doing things differently than the command-line issued spamassassin command.

-- Derek