Fix urgente MailScanner + Spamassassin

Richard Lynch rich at mail.wvnet.edu
Fri Jan 1 15:48:48 GMT 2010

Alex Broens wrote:
> On 01/01/10 04:05, Alessandro Bianchi wrote:
>> La data 2010 non viene rilevata correttamente da Spamassassin, quindi
>> è stato necessario eseguire una riconfigurazione dei server SMTP in
>> attesa del fix definitivo
>>
>> Saluti
>>
>> AB
>>

> Google translate said:
>
> "The date 2010 is not detected correctly by SpamAssassin, so it was
> necessary to perform a reconfiguration of the SMTP server waiting for
> final fix"
>
> in local.cf :
>
> score FH_DATE_PAST_20XX 0.0
>
> that should fix the problem / che dovrebbe risolvere il problema
>
> that rule will be fixed/replaced but don't wait for it -
> score to 0 asap.
>
> Alex

Note:  I was still seeing some of these after applying the above fix.
It turns out that I also had to remove the spamassassin cache used by
MailScanner.  I issued the following while MailScanner was down.

 > rm -fr /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin*

--Rich

--

Obstacles are those frightening things we see when we take
our eyes off our goal.

Henry Ford