Yet another "disable outgoing scan" question

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Wed Feb 17 13:30:58 GMT 2010

Le 17/02/2010 13:31, Kai Schaetzl a écrit :
> What you rather mean is probably
> reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch ? That takes probably longer
> (three lookups before it can match!) to process than using a simple sender
> access map with domains that are not allowed to send unauthenticated (one
> lookup). You can take this list from the list of local hostnames and add
> an error code.

Errr, yes, that's what I meant, and that's what I use in conjunction
with virtual domains on my servers. But you're right of course, if you
don't care about one local user sending mails purporting to be from
another local user then a single lookup for a per-domain sender access
map is a more efficient way of dealing with spoofing.

John.

--
-- Over 4000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr