upgrade/migrate question

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:36:56 GMT 2010

you can either upgrade in place (the first run of a new version always
upgrades the bayes), and or then dump and load into the second server.

a little like the following when you move from a standard bayes db to SDBM
based, which in turn in similar to migrating to mysql based.

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:anti_spam:spamassassin:bayes:sdbm&s=bayes%20database

But as Glenn has laready pointed out if you have a mysql based bayes then
the twosystems can share a single DB anyway.

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK