Archive Mail addition to retain original recipient when forwarding

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Dec 10 14:35:07 GMT 2010

Dave,

How about :
# Do you want to add the Envelope-To: header?
# This can be useful for tracking spam destinations, but should be
# used with care due to possible privacy concerns with the use of
# Bcc: headers by users.
# Note also that this information can be added conditionally by using
# the "_TO_" word in a "header" action for Spam Actions, High Scoring
# Spam Actions, Non-Spam Actions and SpamAssassin Rule Actions.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Add Envelope To Header = no

# This is the name of the Envelope To header
# controlled by the option above.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Envelope To Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-To:

Denis

Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.