listen on two IP's?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Thu Dec 9 15:20:25 GMT 2010

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:03:58 -0600, Andrew Kerber  wrote:

Ok, to be
more accurate, why cant I get it to send and receive emails for two
different domains on two different IP's? I realize it doesnt actually
work at the IP level, but in the config files you do specify domains,
and I appear to not have that set up properly, since I can only send and
receive on one domain.

I would suggest you don't go skydiving. But
this is again something that is MTA related and needs to be configured
in your $MTA. But unfortunatly you did not yet set $MTA to any value
that will allow anyone to followup with concrete suggestions.

Hugo.

--

hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/
PGP/GPG? Use: